Who We Are
1 Hackney Road
The categories of personal data we collect and use
- Email Contact.
- Telephone No.
CCTV images while you visit Browns, Inside and Directly outside our premises
your identity, public profile, follows and likes from a social network such as Facebook (this sometimes includes your employment or education information if you disclosed it in your public profile);
Sources of information
We will receive your personal information when you provide them to Browns yourself or when you use or purchase one of our services.
We also receive personal data about you from third parties. Third parties who provide us with personal data about you include:
- ticketing agents such as DesignMyNight, who transfer personal data to us when you purchase a ticket from them for an event at Browns.
- Facebook, who, if you have consented, transfer personal data to us when you register for one of our services using your Facebook and twitter accounts, there may also be other social media sources.
How we use your personal data
processors acting on our behalf, will process your personal data as listed below:
- Toperform a contract with you, to process an order from you for one or more of our services including, where applicable, taking credit card paymentsand fulfilment by email or post.
- To comply for legal obligations, for the following purposes:
- where you exercise your rights under data protection law and makea lawful request.
- to comply with any legal obligation, any from government or law enforcement officer.
- Where necessary, for our legitimate interests in providing the services:
- to provide you with the goods and services;
- to help us to ensure our customers are legally aged and to prevent fraud;
- for keeping financial records, to allow us to pay supply chain and to charge, invoice or process refunds.
- CCTV, to prevent and detect crime and to keep safe people who visit us.
- to help us to return lost property to its rightful owner;
- to process competitions and notifying you if you have won.
- for marketing our goods and services, including sending marketing communications and, creating marketing audiences on third-party websites such as Facebook.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will normally retain your personal information for as long as you use our services and for the legal required time frame permitted by law.
- we will retain recorded CCTV footage for a shorter period, unless we are required to retain it for longer (for example, if we are requested by Police or any other the government officials.
You may contact our Data Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time, to:
- request that we provide you with a copy of the personal data that we hold about you;
- request that we update your personal data if you believe it is wrong or inaccurate.
- request that we delete your personal data.
- request that we restrict how we use your personal data.
- request that we provide your personal data to you or a third-party service provider
- object to us processing personal data based on our interests.
- object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Your request must include your name, email address and postal address and we may require you to prove your identity. Please allow at least 7 working days for us to process your request.
Withdrawing your consent
We are processing your personal data based on your consent, you may change your mind and withdraw your consent.
You can withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email.
You can also withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications by contacting us at email@example.com.
UK Information Commissioner’s Office
You may contact the supervisory authority for data protection matters. UK Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/) if you believe your rights have been breached.
How do we protect your personal data?
We use industry standard technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data. We keep your personal data secure by implementing policies, procedures and access controls so that only authorized members of our staff or authorized third parties can access your personal data. We protect our information technology systems anti-virus and anti-malware software and other information security technology solutions.
We use secured email system for messaging, we cannot ensure that the information you transmit to us is secure therefore will not guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us from you. Once received we will secure your data from unauthorized access.
Links to other websites
If the Policy changes it will be update on our website, we reserve the right to change this policy at any time.